Friday, May 25, 2007

random post

I finally got around to seeing the Gilmore Girls series finale tonight. I think I may have subconsciously been putting it off because I knew it would be the last. As expected, I cried like a baby when Lorelai and Rory talked about how hard it would be for them to leave each other. It reminded me of the time me and my mom cried when I first moved to Boston. (Yea, I know, I'm such a crier.) Sigh, another great show to wave goodbye to.

I got my nails done today and didn't like the paint job. I got my hair cut on Saturday and didn't like that either. Here's hoping my next beauty event will not go the same route.

I had KB with Kressler and Rodel tonight. I always enjoy it, but I know it can't be good for me to keep all-you-can-eating all this meat. I think I will have to stop after this Saturday... for at least a week?

Yesterday someone told me I had nice skin. What a fantastic compliment. =)

Tomorrow I get paid. Yay money!