It's like the song says, ain't no party like a west coast party. Boston clubs ain't got nothin' on LA clubs. *sigh* Will verra much miss the scene once I trapse on back to the East.
On Tuesday, we had a bonfire, then ate some KB (YUM!) and then went to a bar in Fullerton. Loved the bonfire, even though it was freakin' cold. I love the smell... sigh... :) Only in So. Cal can you have a bonfire at the beach at the end of November. I was feeling pretty tired from my long flight that morning, so I didn't do too much drinking and I didn't feel like socializing too much. Unfortunately, this guy couldn't pick up on my anti-social vibe and kept bugging me. The lame part was that he was kind of a dumb-f*ck, and he claimed to be 24, but he totally looked like a 19 year old guy who swiped a fake idea or something.
On Wednesday, we went to the Mayan and I was fairly drunk there, although not to my usual levels of drunkeness. Lynda, genius that she was, forgot her ID at home (in Anaheim!) and had to drive all the way back home to get it, then come back. When she finally arrived, she had too much champagne and too much liquor in a small time frame and got helaciously MESSED UP. She yaked for a verra long time on the curve when we got to Hodori and then slept on the table. I was worried about LV guy showing up there because Linda had told him that we would be there, even though I've given her explicit instructions to not let him near me. Luckily for us, we didn't bump into him then.
On Thursday, after some Bo 7 Mon with my family (the turkey event being moved to Sunday, why, I do not know), we went to Dave & Busters. We were only able to get one drink because the bar closed early that night. Wish they could've announced Last Call first!! Afterwards, still needing some activities and alcohol, we went to Rack & Cue to play some pool and drink some Smirnoff.
Friday came and I was torn between playing poker or going to Level 3. The decision was made for me when poker was cancelled. Good thing too, because I was able to round up all of the girls and get them to go. Had drinks with everybody and was able to get in some nice pictures. We wore our t-shirts and got a lot of responses from people. LOL, especially Huong, since her shirt said "Grab My Ass." Thomson had to spend a lot of time protecting her derrier. :) I drank about five drinks that night, but two of them were glasses of champagne, and I've discovered that champagne can get me pretty drunk when in conjunction with mixed drinks. SO, from now on, I'm going to drink champagne because it gets me drunk quicker, and I spend less money at the bar. I made myself yak in the bathroom, but not because I had too or because I was overly drunk, but just cause it made my stomach feel better. And I think it staved off the possibility of blacking out later. =)
I ran into LV guy at Level 3!!! He saw me before I saw him, so I couldn't make a run for it. I talked to him for a bit because I didn't want to diss him, but I kept it short so as to not give him any ideas. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...
After feeling like a reject for the past couple weeks, my ego was given a nice, good boost last night. Had lots of guys hitting on me, and even a few free drinks. Yes, I know, I'm fabulous. ;) And being rejected a few weeks ago has renewed my stance on guys and love, which is, NO GUYS AND NO LOVE. Always good to have a refresher every now and then.
I don't know what's going on tonight, poker or another club, but either way, good times all around. Mayhaps I can try to squeeze in both!